David's Dits, or the Blog of David

Monday, November 20, 2006

Pointless recurring question of the day;

"Are we having fun?"

I find it so hard to answer this question. He asks me it every day, it's like his way of saying 'hello'. If I was having fun it would be obvious, and I wouldn't be sat in front of the mountain of paperwork that he has left me to do for him. I certainly wouldn't be sat here listening to him babble on that's for sure.

The curious thing is that if he asks me the question and I just ignore him, he seems quite content and doesn't follow it up, so is there really any point in the question at all?

Then again, does David do anything that harbours meaning? I'll let you decide for yourselves.

"Brrrom pom pom pom pom"

Music to ignore David to; I forgot my i-pod today :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home