David's Dits, or the Blog of David

Monday, March 12, 2007

No Dits today. No wisdom imparted upon me. No farts. Why? David's not in today, that's why. Why is he not in? Here's why. Because he was 'involved in a collision' with a cyclist at a roundabout. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but if a cyclist had a collision with a car (and a big car at that), there would surely only be one likely winner. A 'collision' just makes it sound like the driver was in danger, when from what I've heard it really just sounds like David wasn't looking and pulled out in front of the cyclist. I can just imagine his reaction when it happened. "AAAAIIIIAAARHGGHH!!!"

Anyway, the cyclist went off to the hospital to have his shoulder examined and David is at home recuperating.
Bless him.

I'd forgotten how peaceful it can be around here. It's been a good day thus far! Might read Ronaldinho's autobiography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home