David's Dits, or the Blog of David

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

David's been gone for 2 working days, and things have been quiet, organized, and relatively stress free. In all honesty I've been bored, but it's nothing compared to the boredom that man spills onto me every day of my working life. I've been able to surf the web with no fear of him peering over my shoulder to bore me with some loosely-related story that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I've actually been doing more work, because everything is where I know it is and I havn't got him barking at me about stuff I don't need to know every five minutes. I also havn't had a single cup of disgusting tea. I like tea, just not the brew they throw together there; the milk gets left out all bloody day and they think that's noemal. No, it isn't.

Anyway, after those two days of silence, Dave's back tomorrow. Yep, he's back. Apparently he grazed his knee last week and they can't operate on his knee if the skin isn't clean, so they've cancelled his operation. Is that not the shittest excuse to not operate you've ever heard?! I mean, you're going to cut it up, so what difference does a graze make? Methinks a surgeon wanted the afternoon off and couldn't think up a decent excuse. For shame.

So yes, he's back tomorrow. Just as I was getting used to doing the work myself. Just as I was feeling like I do something worthwhile every day. Seriously, if his farts are half as bad as they were last week I'm walkin'. It was like chenobyl in that office, I kid you not.

So bad news for me, but good news for you, the Dit-reading public. Watch this space....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home